We are looking for an E-Commerce Manager for our E-Commerce services division. The position requires great interpersonal skills, robust analytical abilities, a creative approach to problem-solving coupled with a data-driven mindset, and a flair for growth for the client’s account as well as for the company. An ideal candidate is an e-Commerce enthusiast with knowledge of e-commerce portals and minimum 2-4 years of overall experience. This is a client-facing role and hence strong communication skills and the ability to work along and lead a team are a must.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Helping the clients grow their online business on various e-commerce marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Grofers, Big Basket, Milk Basket, etc.
- Understanding the client’s business needs and acting as a liaison between the client and departments within the company to convey information, ensure understanding and make certain everything gets done in an accurate, timely manner.
- Analyzing the data and contribute towards continuous improvement of the eCommerce strategy for the Brand’s business growth.
- Keeping up on trends, changes, and competitor actions that might affect the client’s performance on e-commerce platforms.
- Making the client aware of other services and actions that may lead to greater success.
- Monitoring the client’s budget, explaining costs, and negotiating new terms if necessary.
- Providing timely progress reports to clients and upper management.
- Contributing to the development of various eCommerce service/solution offerings.
- Monitoring promotional activities at various Marketplaces.
- Analyzing daily/monthly/Quarterly dashboards/reports of progress, status, metrics, and KPIs. Good understanding of Amazon Seller Central/Vendor Central/Advertising/Account Management/Policies etc.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
1. Basic Graduation with excellent educational background.
2. MBA with Marketing with top CGPA.
3. Hands-on Experience of Marketplaces such as Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Big Basket, Milk Basket, etc
4. Good Excel knowledge is a must.
5. Mathematical ability, to work with figures and budgets without compromising on accuracy.
6. Ability to manage multiple clients/projects at the same time.
An Ideal Candidate Should be able to:
• Be a team member as well as a guide
• Attend to detail
• Communicate well both verbally and in writing
• Display empathy and emotional intelligence
• Listen carefully
• Solve problems
• Think strategically
• Contribute to the growth of the company in every way possible
About Nuvoretail (www.nuvoretail.com)
As a leading e-commerce solution provider, we offer the most remarkable end to end e-commerce solutions to various brands in India and abroad. We have been recognized as one of the 10 most promising e-commerce technology service providers in 2020. Our services span across webstore development, e-commerce marketing and operations, social media marketing, and lead generation. At NuvoRetail, we believe in simplifying the eCommerce journey for our customers and help increase online business and sales.
Work Location: Sector 23, Dwarka, New Delhi (Currently work from home for next 9 to 12 months)