We are looking for a highly motivated and talented E-Commerce Analyst to deliver best-in-class account management solutions to our clients. The position requires great interpersonal skills, robust analytical abilities, a creative approach to problem-solving coupled with a data-driven mindset, and a flair for growth for the client’s account as well as for the company. An ideal candidate is an e-Commerce enthusiast with knowledge of e-commerce portals and a maximum 1 – 2 years of experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform daily account management on Marketplaces including Amazon, Flipkart, etc for a variety of clients.
- Understand client goals, create, and execute strategies to exceed defined goals.
- Analyze data and trends to create meaningful actionable insights and recommendations for clients.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for Campaign Structuring, Targeting, Creatives, Betas, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals for Marketplaces
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape, and internal product development efforts.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Basic Graduation with excellent educational background.
- MBA with Marketing with top CGPA.
- Hands-on Experience of Marketplaces such as Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, etc.
- Passion for online advertising with a track record of delivering outstanding results.
- Good understanding of Amazon Seller Central/Vendor Central/Advertising/Account Management/Policies etc.
- Experience in data analysis
- Experience in e-commerce advertising
- Good Excel knowledge is a must.
- Mathematical ability, to work with figures and budgets without compromising on accuracy.
- Ability to function both in start-up-like environments and large matrixed organizations will be key to success.
- Ability to manage multiple clients/projects at the same time.
An Ideal Candidate Should be able to:
- Be a team member as well as a guide
- Attend to detail
- Communicate well both verbally and in writing
- Display empathy and emotional intelligence
- Listen carefully
- Solve problems
- Think strategically
- Contribute to the growth of the company in every way possible.
About Nuvoretail (www.nuvoretail.com)
As a leading e-commerce solution provider, we offer the most remarkable end to end e-commerce solutions to various brands in India and abroad. We have been recognized as one of the 10 most promising e-commerce technology service providers in 2020. Our services span across webstore development, e-commerce marketing and operations, social media marketing, and lead generation. At NuvoRetail, we believe in simplifying the eCommerce journey for our customers and help increase online business and sales.
Work Location: Sector 23, Dwarka, New Delhi (Work Location: New Delhi (Currently work from home for next 9 to 12 months)